The National Assistance Card The National Assistance Card is now available for people in Australia living with brain injury.
The National Assistance Card Service hope that, in the future, the National Assistance Card will be available to all Australian’s living with disability and/or health conditions.
To apply for a National Assistance Card please visit: www.nationalassistancecard.com.au/apply
Click on the Apply Online Now button to access the online application. To help you with your application we recommend you:
- Read one of the How to Apply Guides available at the link above. You can refer to these Guides while you complete your application.
- Watch the ‘How to’ videos included in the application, such as the
overview video. Here is the link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW4DmfiDwEo&t=8s
- Ask a family member, friend or support worker to help you.
If you have any questions about the National Assistance Card, please:
- Visit the National Assistance Card Website, you may find the answer
you need on the Frequently Asked Questions page:
- Contact the National Assistance Card Team via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Phone: freecall 1300 242 827