CORONAVIRUS – You can get help from a Disability Liaison Officer
Telephone: 1800 643 787
The Disability Liaison Officers (DLOs) help people with a disability access health services, including vaccinations.
- help book a COVID-19 vaccination
- help organise group bookings for service providers or groups of people with disability
- provide advice to vaccine and testing sites on how to improve access for people with a disability
- help you get a vaccination if you’re not able to attend a vaccination centre.
Contact a DLO by either:
- completing this online form Request for Disability Liaison Officer support
- emailing DLOcoordinator@dhhs.vic.gov.au.
BIM encourages everyone to obtain information relating to the Covid virus from their health professional and not other avenues.
A new “how to” video for adding your vaccination certificate to the Service Victoria app is now available.The video has been close captioned to ensure accessibility as well as enable auto-translation for people who browse in other language
Digital certificates are now available to show proof of coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination. Attached is a short guide on accessing digital vaccine certificates.
For more information and advice visit coronavirus.vic.gov.au/vaxproof
You can find more information about new restrictions and COVIDSafe settings at coronavirus.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covidsafe-settings