CORONAVIRUS – You can get help from a Disability Liaison Officer
The Disability Liaison Officers (DLOs) help people with a disability access health services, including vaccinations.
- help book a COVID-19 vaccination
- help organise group bookings for service providers or groups of people with disability
- provide advice to vaccine and testing sites on how to improve access for people with a disability
- help you get a vaccination if you’re not able to attend a vaccination centre.
Contact a DLO by either:
- completing this online form Request for Disability Liaison Officer support
- emailing DLOcoordinator@dhhs.vic.gov.au.
BIM encourages everyone to obtain information relating to the Covid virus from their health professional and not other avenues.
A new “how to” video for adding your vaccination certificate to the Service Victoria app is now available.
The video has been close captioned to ensure accessibility as well as enable auto-translation for people who browse in other language
Digital certificates are now available to show proof of coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination. Attached is a short guide on accessing digital vaccine certificates.
For more information and advice visit coronavirus.vic.gov.au/vaxproof
You can find more information about new restrictions and COVIDSafe settings at coronavirus.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covidsafe-settings