Brain Injury Matters believes that the people that we have contact with or who take part in our activities should be able to make a complaint if they are concerned about something, have a suggestion to improve our supports or organisation, or wish to give us a compliment.
Feedback and complaints are welcomed and provide us with an opportunity to improve our organisation. This can be from anyone who is involved with BIM, is affected by a BIM decision, or a contractor.
We will respond to your feedback and complaints as soon as we receive them. Brain Injury Matters has a Complaints Policy which details the process for dealing with and responding to complaints. In summary we will deal with complaints confidentially and sensitively.
Find our Complaints Policy here.
If you wish to provide feedback or make a complaint you can contact us through one of the following:
– Phoning our Office on (03) 9639 7222
– Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a complaint?
A complaint is when you disagree with something our organisation has done, or a decision we have made. For example:
– Not doing something which we had agreed to do
– Giving wrong or misleading information
– Our policies were not followed correctly
– Inappropriate behaviour by a BIM member, or member of staff.